As I'm sitting here in the plane back to Utah the movie is Eat Pray Love. It actually is making me think a lot. Or maybe it's just the feel of silence and turbulence as I pass over a city lit town from the Air, I don't know, but it has got me thinking.
What is it that I put in my life to fill it with reason? I'm not sure. One thing I do know is that this is one of e best vacations I have been on. I loved spending time with my family and I really really enjoyed feeling like I was getting closer to them. When I think of people always there for me, it's always my family. Friends come and go and I miss different people in my life but they are always there. And I really did have such a good time with them.
On Saturday I spent seven hours on set before I shot my one line that took two takes. I fell asleep on top of the library Table in the school. When my eyes shut for the first time it was light outside. When I woke up again the sun had left the sky. I felt like I was in a different world. It was the craziest feeling. But oddly for one small instance it was refreshing to be somewhere other than my own worries. For a moment I was someone I didn't know and might like to meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment