Pages

7.12.10

I have been, I am, and I always will be yours

I look around my world. At the people involved in my life.
Some people stay close. And others drift away.
I observe the stranger as they pass by holding hands.
Some love makes it and others fall apart.
I have to look at stinging pictures.
Some promises are kept and others intentionally broken.

Sometimes the thing that seems the strongest, the people that feel they will never change their heart, the relationship that all thought would remain forever... are lost.
It's through these times that people hurt the most. That tears roll down a cheek and a heart is chipped away.
The times where love loses, friendships die, and good memories become only a haunting remain.
A day will come when the time has past, the hurt has at least stopped increasing, and the mind is set on the forward path. This is the day when we look back and realize what we think are the greatest things fall apart so the best things can fall together.

No comments:

Post a Comment