- What is a promise and how do you keep it? When is it okay to brake a promise? When should you forget about a promise someone broke to you when they sincerely said they were sorry? Why do people treat promises like little things? Why do people think that promises have an expiration date? They don't.
- You're a little weasel. I hate animals. That should be understandable.
- This week Lydia told me to make new memories. So that's what I'm doing. Everywhere I go I will make a new memory in a place that reminds me of something that's gone on that I don't want to think about. So that way I have new things to think about everywhere I go. And I am a happy little girl
- Note to people who don't think before they speak: Don't bring up touchy subjects. You aren't being funny. No one is laughing. You're just being an idiot.
- Why do people think that it is okay to do things that completely aren't okay? I wish people had some sense, real courage, a brain, a heart, we should all go to OZ. Many people are missing those things.
- Why do I get a hang over from bad things that happen to me? It's like once I get through something I'm okay but then the next day I have those horrible feeling and it's like hangover feelings the sad after effects after something is dealt with and over.
And that's basically what's on my mind right now, or at least all that I would like to share on this blog of mine. happy 100th post!
No comments:
Post a Comment