CHRISTMAS!!!
So! This year for Christmas I seriously got exactly what I wanted. I get one BEAUTIFUL camera BEHOLD!
Done drooling? I know I'm not. But in all seriousness (my new favorite saying) I get the greatest people in my life. for reals. The past couple days I've realized how freakin awesome my friends are. They count as my Christmas present to me this year because they are the greatest gift! (cheesy? well. too bad!)
How is it that I'm lucky enough to seriously have the GREATEST people in my life?
I feel sorry for everyone else, because when it comes to friends I chose better than all of you :)
And you were all fools for choosing me.
Because really?! I don't know how I got so lucky.
FIRST off. I love my Best Friend. I know I've mentioned that before, but SERIOUSLY?! HOW ON FREAKIN EARTH DID I GET SMIDGE AS MY BEST FRIEND?
I really do wonder that at least 4 times a thinkin.
SECOND. off. (?) My bestest girl friends are the best people. EVER. Emily-freakin-Curtis is my FAVORITE person and for reals. THEE best. Macall is the love of everything. She's my best friend too! and Allie larson, Mayson Astle, Shannon Earnshaw, Bethany Radle, and all the girls that seriously make my life! I cant name them all but I love you!
THIRD off. If there were a competition for choosing your guy-friends I would win. ding ding ding hands down! (Meet the Robinsons anyone?) Who else has a crappy day, tells only one person, and later has 6 guys over at her house to cheer her up, two who(m?) brought her hot chocolate and a muffin? These guys are honestly always there for me. They have made my rough times 100 times better. I love them all.
FOURTH off. I really really am not kidding with how much I've noticed how blessed I am with my friends. They are so great. And I win. I literally hit the jack pot.
So MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And thank you to ALL of you for being my Christmas present this year :)
(Minus that drop-dead-gorgeous camera)

No comments:
Post a Comment